email CANYWHERE.LT store rules
I. General provisions
1. The rules of the Canywhere.lt online store (hereinafter - the Store) (hereinafter - the Rules) apply when the Customer places an order in the Canywhere.lt Store.
2. Canywhere.lt has the right to adjust the Shop Rules. When the customer shops in the Store, the Rules valid at the time of placing the order (indicated with the order) apply.
3. The customer is not given the opportunity to place an order for goods in the Canywhere.lt Store if he is not familiar with the Store Rules. In all cases, it is considered that the Customer is familiar with the Rules and agrees to them if, before ordering the goods, he confirms his agreement to the Rules by pressing "I AGREE". In cases where the Customer partially or completely disagrees with all or a certain part of the Rules, he must not submit an order electronically to Canywhere.lt, otherwise it is considered that the Customer has familiarized himself with and unconditionally agreed with all the Rules of the Store.
4. Canywhere.lt is released from any responsibility in cases where losses arise because the Customer, disregarding the recommendations provided to him and his obligations, did not familiarize himself with the Store Rules, although he was given such an opportunity.
1. If the customer wishes to receive informational messages from Canywhere.lt, he is given the opportunity to choose to have such messages sent to him.
2. A cookie is a small text file sent to the device of each person visiting the website from which the website is accessed and temporarily stored on that device. On your next visit to the website, your browser will read the cookie and transmit the information back to the website or element. The information collected by cookies on the website helps to recognize the website visitor, save the history of visiting the website and adapt the content accordingly. The purpose of cookies on the Canywhere.lt website is to: o Ensure consistent functionality of the website o Ensure the functionality of the shopping cart o Remind you of liked products o Collect page visit statistics To delete all cookies saved on your computer, read the instructions of the browser manufacturer you are using, which you can find by clicking "Help" in the browser menu. Note: If you delete our cookies, you will not be able to use some features of our website.
3. When the customer orders the goods, the personal data of the customer necessary for the delivery of the goods must be specified: name; last name; the address to which the goods will be delivered; telephone number; other data necessary for delivery. Canywhere.lt confirms that such data will be used exclusively for the purposes of ordering and delivering goods. Canywhere.lt undertakes not to disclose such information to third parties, with the exception of Canywhere.lt partners providing goods delivery or other services related to the submission or fulfillment of the Customer's order. Any other exceptions to the disclosure of the Client's personal information to third parties are agreed upon with the Client in all cases. In all other cases, any of the Customer's personal data may be disclosed to third parties only in the cases provided for in the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
4. When registering in the Canywhere.lt Store and ordering goods, the customer undertakes to protect and not disclose his login data to anyone. At the same time, the Customer confirms that he is of legal age and has the right to order goods in the Canywhere.lt Store. In the event that the Customer discloses his login data, Canywhere.lt is released from any related responsibility.
5. Upon familiarizing himself with the Rules, the customer confirms that he is informed that while browsing the Canywhere.lt Store, cookie files (files sent from the Internet server) will be placed on his computer.
III. Order submission procedure and conditions
1. After visiting the Store's website, the customer chooses the products he likes. A basket of goods is formed based on his choice.
2. After forming the basket of goods, the Customer must enter the data necessary to deliver the selected goods: his name, surname, address where the goods will be delivered, phone number and additional information that may be important for the delivery of the ordered goods. Canywhere.lt confirms that the data provided by the Customer will be used exclusively for the purpose of sale and delivery of goods, without violating the requirements of the laws of the Republic of Lithuania for the protection of personal data.
3. Next, the Customer must choose a payment method in the Canywhere.lt Store (for more details, see Chapter IV of the Rules). At the same time, the delivery method of the goods can be selected from the available options of Canywhere.lt delivery methods.
4. In the last window, all the data provided by the Customer are generated, before confirming which the Customer must make sure that the data provided is correct and meets his wishes. The customer has the opportunity to correct incorrect data before sending the order to Canywhere.lt. The customer is also given the opportunity to correct personal data necessary for the delivery of the goods after the order has been placed. The customer is not given the opportunity to confirm the order until he indicates that he is familiar with and agrees with the Canywhere.lt Shop Rules. In the event that the Customer is not familiar with the Store Rules before choosing the goods, he must do so before confirming his order and the data provided in it.
5. After the customer confirms the order, it is sent to Canywhere.lt. The order is considered submitted from the moment it is received by Canywhere.lt. At the same time, in such a case, it is considered that a contract has been concluded between the Client and Canywhere.lt. However, such an agreement is considered enforceable only from the moment when Canywhere.lt receives confirmation from the bank chosen by the Customer (when payment via online banking is chosen) regarding payment for the delivered goods; when payment is made by bank transfer, the contract is considered enforceable when the Customer's payment is received.
6. After the customer submits the order, the Canywhere.lt system automatically sends the customer an e-mail indicating the ordered goods and the data provided by the customer.
7. After Canywhere.lt receives a notification from the bank that the Customer has made a payment order to purchase goods from the Store, a notification is sent to the Customer at the specified e-mail address. The moment of receiving the notification from the bank is considered the moment of the beginning of the execution of the contract between the Client and Canywhere.lt.
8. The order submitted by the customer is stored in the Canywhere.lt database based on the requirements of the valid legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania regarding the term of storage of such data.
9. In all cases, it is considered that the Customer, when placing an order, is familiar with and unconditionally agrees with all the Store Rules, as well as with all other conditions specified in the order.
10. The contract is concluded and executed in the national language.
IV. Warranty and product pricing
1. The characteristics of each product are generally indicated next to each product in the Store.
2. Canywhere.lt indicates, and the Customer confirms, that he is familiar with the fact that the color, shape or other parameters of the goods specified in the Store may not correspond to the actual size, shape and color of the goods due to the characteristics of the monitor used.
3. The customer agrees that when he submits an order electronically in the Store, he undertakes to pay the price specified in the order for the goods.
4. Prices in the Store and in the order are indicated in the official national currency.
5. Canywhere.lt sells goods that meet the conditions stipulated in the order. In cases where the goods handed over to the Customer do not meet certain order requirements, the Customer agrees to notify Canywhere.lt immediately by phone or e-mail, and the latter undertakes to take all steps to eliminate existing defects, if such defects were caused by Canywhere.lt or on behalf of Canywhere.lt faults of acting third parties. Canywhere.lt within a reasonable period agreed with the Customer, if the deficiencies are not eliminated, the Customer has the right to defend his rights in accordance with the procedure provided for in the Civil Code of the Republic of Lithuania.
6. Canywhere.lt's obligations regarding goods:
6.1. In cases where a certain expiration date is determined for specific goods, Canywhere.lt undertakes to sell such goods to the Customer in such a way that he is given a real opportunity to use the goods until the end of the expiration date.
6.2. Canywhere.lt undertakes to deliver goods of suitable quality and meeting the requirements stipulated in the order.
6.3. Canywhere.lt undertakes to provide the Customer with the quantity of goods specified in the order. Canywhere.lt is not responsible in cases where the amount of goods transferred is not accurate due to the fact that the Customer has incorrectly specified the data in the order placed on Canywhere.lt.
6.4. In all cases, Canywhere.lt provides the Customer with an assortment of goods that meets the criteria specified in the Order.
6.5. In cases where the order includes a certain set of items, Canywhere.lt undertakes to provide all the items included in the set of items.
6.6. The goods are delivered packaged according to their nature in order to make the goods fit for their intended use.
V. Payment procedure and terms
1. The customer pays for the ordered goods in one of the ways specified in the Canywhere.lt Store.
2. If the Customer has chosen one of the online payment methods, he undertakes to pay for the ordered goods immediately. In other cases, the Customer loses the right to make claims due to the violation of the terms of delivery of the goods, because according to the Customer's order, the shipment of goods begins to be formed only after Canywhere.lt receives payment for the goods.
VI. Returning the goods
1. The customer is given the opportunity to replace the items transferred to him with other similar items of different dimensions, shape, color, model or completeness or to return the goods that are not suitable for him.
2. The Customer can exercise such a right within 14 days from the moment of confirmation of the order. This right of the Customer is associated with the fact that the Customer is dissatisfied with the dimensions, shape, color, model or completeness of the respective goods.
3. Exchange and return of goods are possible only when the goods being exchanged or returned meet the following requirements: a) they have not been used; b) were not damaged; c) preserved consumer properties of the goods; d) has not lost its commercial appearance.
4. Changes to the packaging, which are necessary to inspect the product, are not considered essential damage or loss of the product's appearance. In all cases, the goods must be returned in their original packaging.
5. The rules for exchange and return of items (based on the wording of Order No. 4-243 of the Minister of Economy of the Republic of Lithuania dated March 15, 2012) determine the goods that can be returned or exchanged only with the consent of the seller:
a) perfumery, cosmetics and toilet preparations;
b) baby clothes;
c) men's, boys', women's or girls' underwear, nightgowns, pajamas and similar articles;
(d) bras, corsets and similar articles;
e) printed books, reproductions and other articles of the printing industry;
f) pantyhose, stockings, socks and other similar articles;
g) toys, games, except sports and angling equipment.
6. Items are exchanged or returned after the Customer fills out the specified Canywhere.lt product return or exchange form.
7. In cases where goods are exchanged and a price difference occurs during such exchange, the Customer must pay Canywhere.lt such price difference.
8. In cases where Canywhere.lt does not have items suitable for replacement, the amount paid will be returned to the Customer, excluding the price for delivery.
9. Goods can be exchanged or returned only if they comply with paragraph 3 of this part of the Rules. stipulated requirements. The amount paid is returned no later than 14 days after signing the return form.
10. Warranty in case of a factory defect - 2 years.
VII. Delivery of goods
1. Canywhere.lt undertakes to deliver the goods to the Customer no later than within 1 - 3 working days from the confirmation of order fulfillment being sent to the Customer. Such a term does not apply in cases where the necessary goods are not available in Canywhere.lt's warehouse, and the Customer is informed about the shortage of the ordered goods. At the same time, the Customer agrees that in exceptional cases the delivery of goods may be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances. In this case, Canywhere.lt undertakes to immediately contact the Customer and coordinate the delivery of goods.
2. When ordering goods, the customer undertakes to indicate the place of delivery of the goods or the address of the post office.
3. The customer undertakes to accept the goods himself. In the event that he cannot accept the goods himself, and the goods are delivered to the specified address and based on other data provided by the Customer, the Customer has no right to make claims to Canywhere.lt regarding the delivery of the goods to the wrong entity.
4. Goods ordered in the Canywhere.lt online store are delivered by authorized courier services. The Customer coordinates the delivery time with the authorized courier service. In cases where the Customer cannot receive the goods at the specified time, he undertakes to notify the customer service department immediately by e-mail (find contacts in the "Contacts" section of the Store).
5. If the authorized courier service is unable to deliver the goods due to the Customer's fault or circumstances depending on him, the courier service will additionally coordinate a new delivery time suitable for the Customer. Re-delivery is carried out no more than twice. If the customer does not accept the goods three times, the goods are returned to Canywhere.lt, and the customer does not have the right to make claims for non-delivery of the goods on time. In addition, Canywhere.lt is in all cases released from responsibility for the violation of the terms of delivery of the goods, if the goods are not delivered to the Customer or are delivered late due to the Customer's fault or circumstances beyond the Customer's control.
6. The customer must immediately inform Canywhere.lt by e-mail:
a) if the package is not delivered or the couriers are late for more than 15 minutes after the end of the time interval after specifying the time interval in which the package must be delivered;
b) if the response to the request is not provided within 4 working hours when contacting the courier at the specified e-mail address or if the response is not provided when contacting the specified phone number;
c) if the courier behaves disrespectfully during the delivery of the goods, there is an untidy appearance;
d) in all cases, immediately inform Canywhere.lt if the package is delivered in damaged, crumpled or otherwise damaged packaging; as well as in cases where the shipment contains non-ordered goods or an inappropriate quantity of such goods, an incomplete set of goods, goods of the wrong size or dimensions.
7. In all cases when, after the couriers have delivered the goods to the Customer, the package of the package is crumpled, wet or externally damaged in any other way, the Customer must indicate (write notes) in the confirmation of delivery of the package provided by the courier or write a separate document regarding such defects. The Customer must implement this with the participation of the courier. By not performing such actions, Canywhere.lt is released from responsibility towards the Customer for product damage, if such damage was caused by packaging damage, which the Customer did not indicate in the shipment delivery confirmation.
8. In cases where, after receiving the goods, the Customer notices that the package does not contain the right set of goods or the delivered goods are not of the right size, color or other dimensions, the Customer must immediately inform Canywhere.lt about this.
VIII. Other provisions
1. All notifications to Canywhere.lt must be submitted by e-mail to the customer service department (contacts can be found in the "Contacts" section of the Store).
2. The contract between the Client and Canywhere.lt is concluded and executed in the national language.